Friday, July 08, 2011

Where Have We Been?

Calvin here. Let me tell you, our week started off with a bang. Christina came all the way from Cambodia and stayed at our house for a whole week. We soaked her up. And she soaked me up. 


Don't get the wrong idea. It's not been all glory. I've been out to therapy and had to spin some new wheels around the block. Here I am, totally enthused. 
 '
There I am, in fine form, strapped down and feeling ready to take off in Apollo 13.

Then there's the foot braces. Mom, it's time to take them off.

I've got my mom pretty well trained. She gets it right most of the time.

Opa's birthday trip was great. We even made it on Canada day. Here we are all ready to go.

We said our good-byes to Christina.


 And I settled in to enjoy my custom-made car mobile.

Lately my dad's been fixing up the house. I hang out with him in the workshop in the new wheels.

I keep him company and giggle every time he lets me feel the drill moving.

 It's been a good week.

3 comments:

KarenKTeachCamb said...

Hi Calvin,
Thanks for telling us about your busy week. It was great to hear you enjoyed having Christina visit from Cambodia. I'll be she enjoyed it too. Hey your new wheels like like they would be really good for getting into and out of tight spaces. Hope they've comfy too!
Thanks for sharing how you and Dad have had fun in the workshop. Tell him I'm just a little bit jealous of him.
Well, Calvin it's good to see you've been having some fun as well as the tough stuff. Hope next week is even better.
Love Aunty Karen

Rachel said...

Yay for you Calvin...and your Mommy too!!!

Kate said...

I imagine that chair is a hit with everyone in the fam?? Hope Calvin is enjoying it. Praying for another wonderful week for you guys!