Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White...

HOME! We have moved! It is wonderful to be in a place of our own and just in time for Christmas too. It will take us a few days to get wired to the rest of the world, but we'll be up and running again soon.

Calvin is doing better than he has ever done in his life. The surgery appears to be life-changing for him and consequently for us also. It's amazing how the stress level lowers when he has some measure of comfort from the pain.

Blessings abound.

Speaking of blessings--thank you to YOU, who faithfully read my ramblings and sporadic posts. Thanks to those who comment or send a note, it is a blessing to our entire family. Most of you choose to come and go quietly, thank you for your care and interest for our family. And to each one of you I pray this blog somehow helps or blesses you as you have done for me.

4 comments:

The Krul Family said...

I'm so happy to hear things are going better with you and your family! I love reading your posts and it would be fun to meet in person someday!

Duane and Mary said...

Thanks be to God! E-mail me you phone number when you get an opportunity.
Love Mary

Christy said...

As I sat in the ER with my daughter last night (croup), my mind wandered to you and a couple of my other dear friends who have spent so much time in hospitals watching their children suffer. The few minutes of her labored breathing was more than enough for me! I know it is only the grace of Jesus that has allowed you to edure these 13 months.

I am SO thrilled to hear of Calvin's new level of comfort. That's just such wonderful news! I wish you all a truly merry Christmas in your new home, all together.

trmills said...

Praising God with you, Kara!